Ginger Peach Chicken Breasts
- 4 (5oz) Boneless Chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Braswell's Select Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1/3 cup Braswell's Chipotle Mustard
- 1/4 cup low chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled root or ginger
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook chicken about 5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through. Remove to plate; cover with foil and keep warm. Stir remaining ingredients into skillet. Boil about 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Add chicken to skillet. Heat through.