In 1946, Braswell Food Company was established in Statesboro, GA. Braswell’s has experienced enormous growth since Albert Braswell got things started with one steam kettle and a bushel of local pears. His small batch cooking method and keen attention to detail are practices still employed by Braswell’s today. Award winning, great tasting products have been the result of his time tested methods.
Braswell’s specialty preserves, dressings, mustards, fruit butters, sauces, and marinades are pantry essentials that are made with the finest ingredients. Ingredients like locally grown Vidalia® Onions, fresh pears and figs are used to make Braswell’s award winning products. Braswell’s products can be found in grocery stores and high end retailers across the US. Braswell’s is also a major resource for private label customers. Literally, Braswell’s products are distributed around the world.
- the number one seller of Pepper Jelly, Fig Preserves and Pear Preserves in the US
- an industry leader in flavor and packaging innovation
- currently the 7thlargest Jam, Jelly, Preserve manufacturer in the US
- currently the 12thlargest dressing manufacturer in the US
- the producer of products packaged in one-of-a-kind reusable glassware
- one of the leading Private Label manufacturers in the US
The Braswell’s story has never been stronger and for generations to come we will continue to provide our customers with high quality specialty products manufactured in a highly rated manufacturing facility. Our goal is the same as it was 70 years ago when it all started at 226 N. Zetterower Avenue; provide outstanding specialty foods that give at-home cooks the opportunity to create quality appetizers, entrées and desserts affordably. We have been successful in that effort since 1946 and plan to continue for many years to come.